Qualitative assessment of lesion heterogeneity
- Overview of contrast enhancement
- Access to specific kinetics thresholds based on state-of-the-art scientific publications*
* Reference: Espinoza S, Halimi P. Interpretation pearls for MR imaging of parotid gland tumor. Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck dis. 2013 Feb;130(1):30-5.
Quantitative analysis and optimized lesions grading
- Quantitative perfusion parameters estimation
- Olea Sphere® also includes image fusion & subtraction options, highly useful for the assessment of various conditions such as schwannomas, cholesteatomas and neurovascular conflicts evaluation.
They trust us
Jan Casselman, MD, PhD
AZ St. Jan Brugge-Oostende AV, Bruges, Belgium
‘Unlike other processing software, the Olea Sphere® software can be tailored to the specific needs of every radiologist and different processing steps can be grouped in a “one or two click workflow”, making life easy and saving a lot of time.’